A must-see destination in China, Xian is rich in cultural and historical relics and sites. The Terracotta Warriors catch the attention of the world. In our mini group and private Xian day tours, you will wonder at the essence of this ancient capital including the Warriors, City Wall, the History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Great Mosque, Mt. Huashan and more.
Xian One Day Tours
- Private: Terracotta Army Museum - Small Wild Goose Pagoda - City Wall - Muslim Bazaar from USD99
- Private Terracotta Warriors Day Tour from Beijing or Shanghai from USD119
- Mini Group Day Tour to Terracotta Army, City Wall, Pagoda, Muslim Bazaar 2 to 6 Guests from USD119
- Bell and Drum Towers - Stone Steles Museum - Banpo Museum - Shaanxi History Museum - Big Wild Goose Pagoda from USD119
- One Day to Mt. Huashan from USD179
- Famen Temple - Qianling Mausoleum from USD129
- Day Trip to Hukou Waterfall from Xian from USD189
- Day Tour to Terracotta Army and Huaqing Pool from Xian from USD79
- Half Day Xi'an City Wall Hiking or Cycling USD49
- One Day to Mt. Yaowang and Yaozhou Kiln from Xi’an from USD109
- One Day to Dang Village & Confucius Temple from USD99
Good to Know
- Private Trip: Our private Xian day tours are quite flexible and can be customized to meet any of your particular interests, such as pick-up point, tour plans and sightseeing duration, etc. We are always ready to tailor an exclusive private tour special for you. Fill an inquiry form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Mini Group Tour: Our mini group size is 2 to 6 guests. That is to ensure every member in the group can have more individual attention and maximum enjoyment of the tour while keeping wallet-friendly price. We have included all highlights attractions in Xian 2 day tour, which leaves you no regrets. Our free cancellation 24 hours before will guarantee you a worry-free booking.
No Shopping Stops in Our Tours:: The shopping stores, factories that are arranged during the tour are something like a trap. It is well-known that the agent will get commissions for your time spent there, and from your purchases. The prices of the products in those shops or factories are usually several times higher than the actual prices. We believe you are coming for a good travel experience, not for expensive shopping. We DO NOT arrange it in our tours.
While, please keep in mind that the vendors or shops at the entrance or exit of the sightseeing spots cannot be avoided. You may just ignore them when passing by. For clients who like to do some shopping, we are glad to recommend the local market or shopping malls which are popular among the locals.
Xian Xianyang International Airport is located 47 km (about 29 miles) to the city center, and around 70 km to the Terracotta Warriors Museum. It takes around 1 hour driving from the airport to the downtown and 1.5 hours to the museum.
Xian North Railway station is about 14 km (8.7 miles) from the city center, 40 minutes driving by car; about 50 km (31 miles) from the Terracotta Warriors, 1 hour driving time.