Terms and Conditions for Global Tours
Reservation and Payment
- Thirty percent (30%) of the tour total price is required as a deposit to confirm your tour. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- During the peak tourist season, we reserve the right to require a higher amount of advance payment to assure your booking if required.
- The final or full payment is required 60 days prior to the start of the tour.
Payment methods: We accept payment by Wire/Bank Transfer, Wechat and Alipay.
For the detailed information, go to www.travelchinaguide.com/tour/bank-info.htm.
Cancellation and Refund
- For any changes made prior to the beginning of the tour, there will be no charge for our services. However, if in case there are any costs due to the reservation changes, you will be responsible to pay for this part.
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable if you cancel the tour and it will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
The cancellation fee will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
a. More than 45 days before the arrival day: we will refund the remaining tour cost to you except for the tour deposit, and the actual air or hotel cancellation fee if there is.
b. 44 days to 30 days before: 30% of the tour price.
c. 29 days to 15 days before: 70% of the tour price.
d. Cancellation within 14 days: 100% of the tour price.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added to the total. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If you cancel the trip, you should inform us by email. We will calculate your refund based on the day (by Beijing time) when we receive the written cancellation. All refunds will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- The private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours with others during our land services except for the excursion parts of any cruises. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guide on your daily departure time, sightseeing time and even meal times.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure you have a valid passport and visa before leaving.
- You are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- We suggest that you purchase travel insurance that covers a wide range of unforeseen losses and damages, including baggage damage, flight delays and cancellations.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchased so that you are fully aware of the policies of the airline companies.
- Upon checking in at hotels, guests are expected to offer a valid credit card authorization to guarantee payment of any possible personal expense (e.g. laundry) during your stay.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the trains or flights are being cancelled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- To help customers have a better understanding on levels of the hotels arranged in our tour itineraries, we dispaly stars to some hotels depending on their accommodation facilities, services and average review scores on platforms. Please be aware that the actual star ranking might be different from that of local regulations, independent third parties or accommodation providers themselves.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.
Complaints and Claims
- Whenever and wherever you are not satisfied with any service of our tours, please let your travel consultant know immediately by email, phone or through your local tour guide, so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible and prevent it from happening again. Alternatively, you can send emails to our customer service center directly via . Our support team will ensure you have an exciting and rewarding experience. Thank you.